Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It Career Aspirations Examples If You Don't Have Fancy Career Aspirations( Engineer, Technical)Women Will Never Like You?

If you don't have Fancy Career aspirations( Engineer, technical)Women will never like you? - it career aspirations examples

I am 29 years old. I dream of a great career. What I want is a simple wizard-employment or presentation or the like. And I see nothing wrong with that. Some people return to the university, etc., and that learning new skills, I'd rather do, it's me in the library.

I've heard many women want their men up and have a great job. But what is easier to work with a false? I do not think that something is wrong.

I already went to college, and I will not return. So I have no money, the more I disliked the school and not learn in school environments manner.

An example of women who think men are the great races of Asian American women garbage. Every time I hear, AsiaAmericans, or read the forums in Asia .. always talk about career and salary men, how poor they are stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment