Sunday, January 31, 2010

Best Way To Prepare For Sat Critical Reading How To Score A 600 Or Higher On SAT Critical Reading?

How to score a 600 or higher on SAT critical reading? - best way to prepare for sat critical reading

I've got is not my highest score before the SA leader in December, I had a 550 in writing, then at 710, which have a 560 in math, then I used j 690, but I can not seem to find my critical reading of the increase guests, was stuck at 500-550. I have prepared since early 2008. I am waiting for the University of Berkeley, so I have really at least 600th

Suggestions? I went to classes and elites used Kaplan, Princeton Review, Barron's and Peterson, but they seem to me to be increased.

Is there something I can read to get the language? I think that's the problem with me, that I can not understand or analyze the posts, suggestions?

and what is the best way to memorize vocabulary, I have more than 2000 words on the cards, but the day to the day I forget 2 remember

All answers appreciated and thank you in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment