Saturday, January 2, 2010

Electrician Gloves My Fiance's Right Hand Is Very Dry And Is Starting To Crack. Please Help?

My fiance's right hand is very dry and is starting to crack. Please help? - electrician gloves

He is an electrician and works every day. In Minnesota, the winters can be very bad and makes the right hand only completely dry and cracked. It is so painful for him. We have tried Eucerin, gloves in a bottle, Aveda products, etc. Anyone know a miracle product or resource to help you?

1 comment:

CHARLAYY :) said...

Cake in a large amount of petroleum jelly before bedtime. Put your hand into a glove if you do not want all that. But when I was little, was very dry and cracked, bleeding hands and my mother a couple loads of Vaseline before you go to bed and my hands were really nice and smooth again. It works stimuli.

Post a Comment